Test Automation: Show us the value!
On Thursday June 22nd, CKC Seminars will organize the 7th edition of the Test Automation Day in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
During the 7th edition of Test Automation Day we would like to evaluate and elaborate on what Test Automation has brought us in the past 5 years..
We’d like to put the focus on the (business) value of Test Automation; What kind of differences did test automation make for your company, your team and eventually for your company or business results?
Central theme: Test Automation: Show us the value!
Sub themes of the 2017 edition:
– Increase enjoyment of the work such as software development
– Support (the business) in the validation of software
– Increasing the motivation of testers and developers by supporting them
– Avoid production disruptions
– Higher stability of the system so more confidence in the system
– Supporting innovation
Impression of Test Automation Day 2016
Video made by Lentjes Shots
After more than twenty years working in the field of test automation at several customer sites, Ruud van Berkum’s view on effective test automation has [...]